The Impact Bridge represents the building blocks in the
bridge between intent and outcome.
- Competitive Imperatives are created as market
forces create both opportunity and threat - which in turn crystallise
management performance aspirations.
These in turn shape the...
- Strategic Proposition, combining insight on how
and where to compete to win, and the specific value propositions required to
These in turn establish the performance parameters for the...
- Value Delivery Model, which lays out the
clusters, linkages and behaviours required for the activities that create and
deliver your value proposition.
This provides the structure of "who does what to whom", and "what happens
where", that in turn defines the...
- Business Blueprint, which describes each of the
key components of a running business, including operational, organisation,
technology, and commercial dimensions. It needs to be described both in terms
of its architecture and the assets involved.
It represents a "to be" state for the business, that is realised by the...
- Action Agenda, that articulates the management
actions and priorities that operate, optimise and transform the business to
meet competitive imperatives.
This provides the foundation for...
- Performance management, combining the drive for
outstanding operational outcomes and continuing performance optimisation and